Sunday, April 24, 2011

Port Aransas




Had a school band trip last week to play at some music festival down there. We were right on the beach and I couldn't resist to bring a rod along with me. There was a pier right off the condos we were staying at so saturday morning I went with a few friends to check it out. I caught some whiting, croaker, pigfish, and an Atlantic Spadefish which I had never caught before. Nothing big at all but still fun. I tried going back at night with a few friends but got in trouble because we were supposed to be playing tug-of-war or something stupid like that on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fishlog 2011

Decided my fishlog is getting way too long for the tff lol and will only get longer (hopefully), so here it is


Fish of 2012:

------6------
Carp-2
Bullheads-2
Sunfish-2