Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tropical Sunfish

Got back home today to find my mom in a rush to get my little brother to his baseball game. I'm not really allowed to fish on weekdays so I saw a good opportunity to get out and do a little fishing. Walked up my creek to a damed off part of it with a small pond. THis pond hold the most colorful sunfish I have ever seen in my life, so colorful that they look like tropical fish. I ended up catching 10 sunfish and loss a nice bass at the shore. A couple of the longears pushed 7in and a greenie pushed 9. Also saw several 4+lb bass but they were very spooky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My fishlog 2011

Decided my fishlog is getting way too long for the tff lol and will only get longer (hopefully), so here it is


Fish of 2012:

------6------
Carp-2
Bullheads-2
Sunfish-2